In 2018 CRCAIH was joined by the Center for Health Outcomes and Population Research, Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence (CHOPR CoBRE) in hosting the Summit. Despite the mid-April snowstorms, we welcomed over 150 attendees to the event. Thank you to everyone who joined us and worked to make another successful summit!
We will notify registrants when we have rescheduled The Art of Scientific Storytelling Workshop, which was postponed due to weather.
CHECK BACK SOON FOR SLIDES AND VIDEO
To view archived agenda - click here
- "Storytellers of Health" – Abigail Echo-Hawk, MA
- CHOPR CoBRE Project Lead update “Exploring Trajectories of Social-Emotional Risk and Resilience for Rural Youth” – Emily Griese, PhD
- CHOPR CoBRE Project Lead update “CHOICES for AI Teens (CHAT): Prevention of Alcohol-Exposed Pregnancies with American Indian Adolescents” – Jessica Hanson, PhD
- "My Journey: Obesity Prevention Partnerships with American Indian Communities" – Alexandra Adams, MD, PhD
- CHOPR CoBRE Project Lead update “Exploring the Role of American Indian Undergraduates’ Social Networks During the Transition to College” – DenYelle Baete Kenyon, PhD
- CHOPR CoBRE Project Lead update “Exploring Community-Based Syndemic Contexts for Alcohol-Exposed Pregnancies in Rural and American Indian Women” – Arielle Deutsch, PhD
- "Sharing Our Stories" – CRCAIH Tribal Partners: Kathryn Blindman, Simone Bordeaux, Anita Frederick, Heather Larsen
- "Successes and Challenges of Starting a Tribal IRB" – CRCAIH Tribal Partners
- "2016 CRCAIH Pilot Grant FIndings" – Jacque Gray, PhD, Lacey McCormack, PhD, MPH, RD, LN, Rae O’Leary, RN