7th Annual CRCAIH Summit
Cover Design Contest
CONGRATULATIONS to Dylan Pudwill (Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe) of Rapid City. His photo submission was selected as the cover of the 7th Annual CRCAIH Summit program booklet.
Help us design the cover for the 7th Annual CRCAIH Summit program booklet! We are looking for submissions related to youth involvment in research to feature on the cover of this year's program. The image may be any type of art (graphic design, photography, painting, drawing) as long as it is submitted in an electronic format and high resolution for printing.
$100.00 prize will be awarded to the artist selected
- Image creator must be under age 25
- Submissions should be related to American Indian research, health or youth
- Entries must be original design artwork/photos
- Contact informaiton
- Design in high resolution image format
- Design title (if applicable)
By submitting a design you authorize CRCAIH to use that design in summit materials, including cover program, social media promotional posts, and the summit webpage.