This is the web site of the Collaborative Research Center for American Indian Health (CRCAIH—pronounced “KIRK-uh”). The web site is intended to help tribal communities and health researchers collaborate on research that improves the health of American Indians in South Dakota, North Dakota, and Minnesota.
On this site, you’ll find:
- Information about CRCAIH and the team
- The Project Zone, where everything project-related can take place and you control who has access to your information
- Information about CRCAIH funded research, including the 3 large, multi-year research projects and 15 one-year pilot grants
- The Summit page and archives, where you can find information on the upcoming annual summit, and also view archived videos from prior years
- Information about research-related training and resources supplied by CRCAIH
- News and updates about conferences, workshops, webinars, funding opportunities and more